Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Odom's Hypersexual Martians At The White House Gates





"The Martian"

Kyle Andrew Odom's amphibian aliens. He claimed that a pastor he shot was part of a vast alien conspiracy to enslave the human race — a conspiracy that Odom believed extended to Congress. The documents Odom sent to local media reveal an intense and dangerous paranoia, as well as an obsession over “hypersexual,” mind-controlling Martians. Helicopters circled overhead, spying on his activities, according to Odom.


His home town of Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, is a well-known site of speculation of Naval intelligence work. (See Patrick Huyghe's "Deep Secrets: Is the Navy Telling Idaho Residents a Whopper of a Fish Story?" The Anomalist 5, Summer 1997.)

Odom accepted an offer from Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, to work on a PhD in human genetics, but he quickly dropped out because the work was too easy, thanks to his alien awakening, he wrote. It strangely sounds like a plot line from The X-Files.






Odom Name Meaning. English: nickname for someone who had done well for himself by marrying the daughter of a prominent figure in the local community, from Middle English odam 'son-in-law' (Old English aĆ°um).





Odom was arrested at 8:27 p.m. on the night of Tuesday, March 8, 2016, by the U.S. Secret Service for throwing non-lethal objects (e.g. documents, computer flash drive) over the fence of the White House. Adam was held on a warrant for his arrest for shooting and critically wounding Tim Remington, the senior pastor of The Altar Church in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Remington was shot six times in the church's parking lot on Sunday, March 6, 2016. 

John Padula, outreach pastor for the Altar Church, told the Associated Press that Mr. Remington has regained consciousness and is “whispering and talking to his family a little bit.” (Padula is not to be confused with the Padillas, the alleged terrorists.)

Remington, 55, was shot a day after he delivered the invocation at a rally for Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz. No connection has officially been made between the shooting and Remington's attendance at the rally. Ted Cruz won the Idaho primary over Donald Trump on Tuesday, March 8, 2016, as Odom was tossing his documents over the White House fence the same night.



Odom's materials included a "manifesto" naming numerous U.S. House and Senate members, a memo to President Obama, and to Israeli government officials. 


Odom's list of "Noteworthy Martians"



+++




Kyle Andrew Odom's documents

(This will not make sense unless you are the President or one of his close friends. If this doesn’t pertain to you, please ignore it)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Mr. President,

·       I want to thank you for your sacrifice to this country.

·       It’s very upsetting to hear you talk about the things they do to you. Why do you let them?

·       I suppose you have no other choice.

·       I’ve been struggling with them myself for over a year now.

·       I had nothing to lose, so I chose this instead. I could never tolerate that much abuse.

·       I hope you don’t take any of their threats too seriously. Everything is a game to them.

·       Realize they consider the entire human race a plaything, including you.

·       They brag to me about what they do to you...........
·       I’m sure you already know, but he doesn’t love you. Their brains don’t even work that way.

·      


I don’t know you personally, but they’ve shown me a lot about you. You’re an amazing person.



·       I hope you stop letting them humiliate you. Why be afraid to retaliate? Kennedy wasn’t.

·       It’s time someone took a stand to end this nonsense. Can you think of a better legacy than that?

·       What’s worse: Having everyone know the reality of the situation, or watching some of our best and brightest become slaves?

I wish you the very best with the remainder of your presidency.
If you’re still in there, stay strong!

My Story


SPRING 2014  -  Moscow, ID

            Everything started while I was at University of Idaho. Spring 2014 was my final semester and I was taking a heavy course load (see Transcript). I was very stressed due to the intensity of my schedule, so I searched for a way to cope. I discovered meditation, which seemed to help, so it became part of my daily routine. As I learned more about meditation, I became interested in consciousness and our ability to affect it. I kept working on my meditation techniques and began achieving extreme states of consciousness.

             This continued until I encountered another being through meditation. It happened one night in February 2014 and it was the most profound experience I’ve ever had. I was lying in bed meditating then suddenly left my physical body. I entered a space that was completely dark and had no awareness of my physical boundaries/orientation. I felt very peaceful there until a blue light began to approach me. As the blue light got closer, I realized it was another being. Once I was in the being’s presence, I felt an immediate sense of wrongdoing. It felt like I was being told “YOU SHOULDN’T BE HERE!” I instantly conceded and felt guilty, then I began to distance myself from the being. This had an impact on them and seemed to change their mind about me. The moment I began to distance myself from the being, I became overwhelmed by a feeling I can only describe as unconditional love. During this part of the experience, our minds became connected and I saw that the being was female. I then began to feel the most euphoric, comforting, and blissful feelings I have ever felt. It was incredibly powerful and life-altering.


Next thing I knew, I woke up. I had tears in my eyes and I couldn’t get out of bed. I felt a profound sense of loss like I had just lost someone close to me. It was very painful. A few minutes later, the experience left my mind (against my will) and I went about my day. After that, I had no urge to meditate at all. Every time I even thought about meditation, the thought was stripped from my mind. When I finally did try meditating again, I was unable to achieve anything. I didn’t think much of it at the time, but I knew it wasn’t going to improve. Ultimately, I decided to give up on meditation and just focus on my classes.

            The remainder of the semester became exceedingly easy for me. It felt like I had tapped into some kind of power. I was exerting no mental effort even though the classes had been extremely difficult before. I also began to have complex thoughts and a depth of understanding I had never reached before.

About a month later, I started interviewing at the graduate schools I had applied to. Shortly after the interviews were done, I started receiving offers. I decided to accept the offer from Baylor College of Medicine to work on a PhD in Human Genetics. I was very excited about the opportunity to work at such a prestigious university. The future looked bright and I couldn’t wait to get started.


JUL 2014 – OCT 2014  -  Houston, TX

            Everything changed once I started the program. The moment I arrived, I could see flaws in every professor’s research. My mind was so expanded that I could instantly understand the implications of entire research projects. Because of this, I was able to see weaknesses in all the available projects. This caused me to become very concerned about what I was doing and I felt like I was wasting my time. I voiced


my concerns to my advisor and he casually brushed them aside. He told me “Just have fun, it’ll be fun”. I kept trying to get motivated, but things continued to get worse. I started seeing flaws in the foundations of Genetics and other fields. It got to the point where I couldn’t stop thinking about them. To make things worse, no one else seemed to care, which really bothered me. All these issues made it impossible for me to continue, so I decided to leave.

            The day after I decided to leave, my life became a living hell. I couldn’t sleep and my mind felt sapped. I was entirely at peace with my decision, so I knew something strange was happening to me. After a few days of this, two of the graduate students began reaching out to me. Eugene Lurie and Brandon Pekarek. I barely knew them, so it seemed unusual they would contact me. When I went to see them, they both kept pointing their finger at me saying “pew pew” like they were shooting a gun. They did this over and over and I kept wondering what their problem was. (Months after I left Houston, I was told that Eugene and Brandon were not human. They were tasked with making me into “the next school shooter” as they called it. I imagine this is why many of our school shootings take place.)

            Anyway, things slowly improved after I stopped talking with Eugene and Brandon, but I was mentally exhausted. I tried to figure out what to do with my life, but I could hardly think. Eventually, I left Texas and started applying for jobs all over the country. A few months later, things took a strange turn.


OCT 2014 – AUG 2015  -  CDA, ID

            In Spring 2015, I finally secured an interview with a food company. I thought I was about to get something going with my life, but I was wrong. I couldn’t sleep at


all the night before my interview. I literally stayed awake the entire night, which had never happened to me before. I looked unrecognizable in the mirror the next morning and my mind felt sapped worse than it had in Houston. Needless to say, the interview didn’t go well. I couldn’t think and I had extreme difficulty with normal conversation. After the interview was over, I suddenly felt fine AND looked perfectly normal... I slept great that night then made my way to the airport the next morning.

            This is where the story gets weird. On the plane ride back home, my seat was taken. I asked the flight attendant and she directed me to a new seat. Once I sat down, an older gentleman in front of me kept glancing back until he got my attention. As he kept looking back, my head began to hurt and tingle. The moment my head began to hurt, his lips curled up into this evil looking smile. The pain and tingling in my head continued for the rest of the flight and got more intense as time went on. Every time I felt it, the man would start taking notes in a notepad. About halfway through the flight, someone else in front of me held up a newspaper that said “Psychic Reading” for like 5 minutes straight. It was blatantly obvious they were doing something to me, but I didn’t know what. Once we landed, the older gentleman kept showing me his TracFone as if to say “Get one of these”.



            I had applied to several government agencies before this happened, so I thought this might be their way of contacting me. Out of curiosity, I decided to go and buy a TracFone. I checked it every day to see if anyone messaged or called. About a month later, I got a text message from a man named John Padula. He invited me to come to church at The Altar. It seemed like a strange place to be recruiting for government jobs, but I went anyway. After I got there and went inside, something felt very wrong. I felt as if my life was in danger and I became so uncomfortable I had to leave.

A couple days later, I started receiving text messages from Tim Remington. At first they were innocuous bible messages, but then he started threatening me. He sent messages talking about ‘their power’ and other things. He did all of this through bible verses so it would not look suspicious. I ignored everything until he sent one final text message, which simply said ‘angels’. I thought nothing of it until helicopters started flying around my house all day and all night. At this point, I knew I was in trouble. I knew I needed to contact them, so I made an appointment to meet John Padula for coffee. Little did I know, he had no intention of meeting me.

After making the appointment to meet John, something very bizarre happened. I received the most unnatural erection I’ve ever had. It felt like someone was manually pumping blood into my penis. I don’t know how else to describe it. Immediately after that, a song began playing in my mind. The lyrics went: “Sister sister, he’s just a plaything. We wanna make him stay up all night.” I had never heard this song before and I had no idea what it meant. I tried to ignore it and kept searching for jobs. A few minutes later, the song quit playing.

Nothing else happened until I tried to go to sleep that night. As soon as I got into bed, the song started again. “Sister sister, he’s just a plaything. We wanna make him stay up all night.” As it turned out, they weren’t kidding. I got literally zero minutes of sleep that night. Every time I started to drift off, I was woken up violently then the song would play.



When the sun came up, I gave up on trying to sleep and got out of bed. I was
relieved at first because the song had quit playing. I thought the torture was over until a voice entered my mind. The voice said: “You’re going to be uncomfortable, all you have to do is breathe”. I sat there wondering what this meant until the voice spoke again. It told me I was going to: “…be sacrificed like Jesus and get beheaded.” This threw me into a complete panic. My heart began racing and I started to have a mental breakdown.

A few minutes later, some man knocked on my door. I answered and he gave me a pamphlet talking about “The Sacrifice of Jesus”. My mind started racing out of control and I became completely delirious. I thought for sure I was going to die. My thoughts shifted to my family, and all I could think about was seeing them again. They were in Albuquerque at the time, so I decided to buy a one-way ticket there.

When I reached the Spokane airport, my panic subsided. Everything was fine until I got on the plane to Albuquerque. I sat next to this huge man who kept telling me (telepathically) that he was going to crash the plane. Every time after he spoke he would sniff emphatically. I didn’t know what to do, so I just sat there trying to stay as calm as possible. The ‘man’ became angry about this and started touching my leg. The second he touched me, I could feel him inside my mind. This caused me to panic until I was on the verge of causing a scene. Before I did anything, he told me to calm down and said: “You did a great job. You passed! Go enjoy your family. We have a job waiting for you when you get back.” I thanked him and felt slightly relieved, but I had no intention of contacting him at all. My only thought was to get as far away from him as possible.



After getting off the plane, I headed to the baggage claim. A huge group of them surrounded me there. I watched them cautiously, then they all began sniffing at me. (The sniff is something they do all the time. I think it has something to do with dominance.) When I finally got my bag, I left the airport as fast as I could. My parents were right outside waiting to pick me up. I was so happy to see them again. I gave them big hugs and told them how much I loved them. This was my last happy moment in Albuquerque, however. They followed us everywhere we went after that. Whenever I saw one, they would sniff at me to let me know it was them. They would also smile, laugh, and stick their tongues out.

As time went on, they started coaxing me to go outside alone. I was scared to death they would kill me, so I refused. Eventually, they threatened to harm my family, which caused me to give in to them. I told them I would do whatever they want if they left my family alone. They responded by saying “Go to church.” I knew they meant The Altar, so I agreed to go when I got back.

            When I went to The Altar for the first time, the people acted very strange. It was unhuman. As I walked into the sermon room, everyone stared at me and began sniffing emphatically. Needless to say, I was scared as hell, but I took a seat. When the service began, a man came and sat down next to me. After he sat down, I began smelling something. It was a smell I had never smelt before. The only thing I can compare it to is a reptile and vinegar. After smelling it, I became very uncomfortable. I tried to remain calm and just sat there quietly until the service was over. When the service ended, they said: “You can leave now”. After that, I knew I wasn’t dealing with the government anymore. I realized that whoever I was dealing with was extraterrestrial, so I became very scared.


            I received no further instructions from them after that, so I began applying for jobs again. Even though I had done exactly as I was told, they still followed me everywhere I went. As time went on, they started harassing me day and night. I began to hear voices more often and I began to hallucinate things that I knew weren’t real. They also started playing with me sexually. Both the males and the females would play out their sexual fantasies in my mind. This came with random and uncontrollable erections as well as extreme anal stimulation. (See Brain & Behavior & Martian Tech)

The harassment continued for weeks and intensified as time went on. I did my absolute best to maintain my sanity and tried to avoid them. This worked for a while, but eventually I had a huge meltdown. One day, I was in the bakery at Safeway when I got surrounded by a bunch of old men. Some of them looked at me and sniffed, so I knew it was them. They started stimulating my penis and anus simultaneously, then they spoke aggressively. They said:

“Humans are nothing more than the result of a successful genetic experiment.”

“You are a threat to the way these people think and you can no longer be free in society.”

“Your life is over”

“You are nothing but a toy. Your purpose now is to suck (their penis).”


            They continued to say other explicit things that were so obscene I won’t repeat them here. Before they finished talking, I became enraged. It took every ounce of willpower I had not to kill them. I left the store and tried to calm down but



it only got worse. The rest of the night they continually stimulated my penis and I couldn’t stop ejaculating. It got to the point where I was in serious pain. They finally stopped after I broke down and became completely distraught. I knew I couldn’t take any more, so I attempted suicide. I filled a charcoal grill with lit coals, put it in my car and rolled up the windows. I reclined my seat, laid there calmly, then fell asleep. I should have died but they woke me up in an extreme panic, which caused me to get out of the car.

As I slowly regained consciousness, I felt very upset to still be alive. I had no clue where to go at that point, so I decided to check myself into the VA. They shipped me straight to the mental ward and I was admitted. Nothing improved while I was there. The medication they gave me did absolutely nothing. I just sat there surrounded by a bunch of psychotic people and became exasperated. I knew their goal was to ruin my life by making me into a crazy person. I became determined not to let that happen and I started fighting back.

After leaving the VA, everything I tried to do with my life was sabotaged. They didn’t want me dead, but they also weren’t going to let me live. In desperation, I went back to The Altar to ask them what they wanted from me. I didn’t know what else to do...

(Before I tell you their reply, I need to make an important caveat here. I had endured so much abuse by this time that I was numb to them. The details of what they’ve done to me aren’t essential to the story, so I won’t include them here. If you want to know more about what I’ve been through, or more about them, write me. Just realize I’ve been tortured more than a POW.)



Their response was: “We want you as our sex slave.” Thinking they were serious, I sat there waiting for them to do something. All they did was say: “Keep
coming to church”, so I did. After a few more services, I found myself talking to Tim Remington face to face. He was telling me that I should consider becoming a minister. We were in mid conversation when he suddenly revealed himself to me. I have no clue how he did it, but it looked as if his human face became his real face. It happened for only 1-2 seconds, but I was able to draw a sketch of what I saw. His eyes really stood out so they captured my attention. They were huge and bulging, the eyelids were darker green, and the irises were yellow/brown with slit pupils. After witnessing this, nothing else happened. I continued attending The Altar for a few more services waiting for them to do something. They did nothing except for tell me to “submit” and “surrender”. I had no clue what they meant, so I left the church and never went back.


AUG 2015 – PRESENT TIME  -  CDA, ID

            After leaving The Altar, they gave me some breathing room. They held back on their harassment and I began to recover. I decided to make one final attempt at a normal life by pursuing a career as a pharmacist. I started taking classes at NIC to finish up the pre-req’s I needed. I also started volunteering at a local pharmacy. Unfortunately, they followed me to school. There were several of them in every class I took. They made it impossible for me to study, and they continually harassed me especially while I took tests. Even with all of this going on, I still somehow managed to get an A- in A&P during the fall semester.

            Sadly, my success was short lived. The pressure this semester (Spring 2016)




is FAR too intense. Every time I go to class, they start manipulating my brain until I go into a blind rage. Sometimes they suppress my brain until I begin to blackout. They also manipulate my heart rate and flood my body with adrenaline over and over again making me extremely uncomfortable. The females stimulate my penis when they are close, and the males stimulate my anus. It’s incredibly exhausting.

I struggled to pass my tests so they couldn’t blame this on me failing out of school. I want to continue, but I simply cannot. Every moment I spend in the classroom is absolute torture. The classes themselves are extremely difficult without all this added pressure. The worst part is I received an interview for ISU’s pharmacy program (see personal documents). Since I cannot continue with the classes, there is no reason to go to the interview. My chance at a normal life has been ruined. They’ve also been depriving me of sleep, so I don’t have the strength to continue.

I was too smart for my own good, so they decided to remove me from society. They were worried I might change the way other people think, which could lead to problems. Problems in the form of scientific revolutions. If we get much smarter as a species, we are going to become a threat to their existence.

If you talk to me in person, you will see that I’m not crazy at all. The Martians are just so good at hiding in plain sight that no one would know they exist unless they revealed themselves. They are able to fool us so well that what I’m saying sounds impossible. However, they are 100% real. Realize their technology is millions of years more advanced than ours. Think about that for a second. Think about the advancement we have made in the last 100 years. Once you’ve done that, try to imagine what millions of years of technology would look like.


The President is well aware of them, which is why I wrote him a personal letter. I hope he does something about it. I have done nothing wrong to deserve what’s happened to me. I tried literally everything to find a job, and they sabotaged me at every corner. Initially, I thought the right thing to do was kill myself. After attempting suicide twice, it became clear they weren’t going to let me die easy.

My last resort was to take actions to bring this to the public’s attention. I hope something good comes of it. Just realize that I’m a good person, and I’m completely innocent. Also realize that the ‘people’ I killed are not what you think. (Read Martian Technology to understand)



To make it very clear, Tim & John were NOT wild human beings.
Wild Humans = normal people like you and I.
Tim and John = minds were controlled from birth by Martians.



It’s hard to imagine I know. Nonetheless, it’s all true. Why would I give up a career as a pharmacist to do this?







I left out many details from my story. I wanted to write only the most critical events in order to make it coherent. If you want to know more, like how I discovered there are multiple species of them, feel free to write me.



Q&A

Why would aliens hide in a church?
Same reason terrorists hide in Mosques. If you’re doing very bad things and you want to avoid getting caught, you will put up a front to make yourself look like a good person.

How do you know about their technology?
I have seen them use it, and they have talked to me about it. This was how I learned about their breeding stock of remote control humans. Physically, their humans are no different than us, they just lack a mind of their own.

Why would they tell you so much?
They value me because I’m smart. They were also very confident they could take control of my mind. Turns out they couldn’t. Anyway, in the interim, some of us developed a personal relationship. They are very arrogant, so they told me much more than they should have. This allowed me to understand some of the things they can do.

What else have you seen?
I have seen them make things appear out of nowhere. One time I was sitting on a couch and a dollar bill appeared on my lap. Another time while driving, they made a paper bag appear in my passenger seat. They used random unsuspecting items so no one would think anything of it. I was alone both times this happened.
I’m pretty sure they can pop in and out of this dimension based on other things I’ve seen. I’m also pretty sure they can overlap our reality with an alternate dimension. I say this because I have gone into stores (where I know the employees) and suddenly there are all new employees who I’ve never seen before.
Some of the other things I’ve seen are so strange I literally cannot describe them. This all makes sense though. Their technology is millions of years ahead of ours, so it should be incomprehensible to us.

Why did they target you?
They started following me after I encountered the being through meditation. Since my mind was so expanded from the experience, they deemed me a threat to the rest of society. They thought I would change the way people think, so they decided to remove me from society.
I began to have profound thoughts about Genetics while I was at graduate school, which is another factor. If certain ways of thinking are allowed to exist, revolutions will take place. They could not afford for us to have a revolution in Genetics. If we did, we could eliminate diseases, cancers, and many other things that plague us. They need us to remain ignorant and continue struggling, otherwise we will become a threat to them.




9 comments:

Unknown said...

"Hypersexual ambhibians" = repressed wishes and desires, including erotic, symbolically in the form of the sign of Scorpio.
Note that Marines training has resulted in mental breakdowns in other people as well.
Possibly this man was schizophrenic long before the Marines, however.

I hope you get well soon, Loren. I would like to have you on my radio show to discuss some of these recent bizarre and supposedly "random" events and the collective forces that may be behind them.

Neo Tuxedo said...

"Fun" facts:

The earworm that kept Odom up all night is from "Stay Up Late" by the Talking Heads.

The drawing of the Martian's true form looks a great deal like the default form of the Ma'aleca'andri, the shapeshifting green Martians from the DC Comics universe (most famously represented by J'onn J'onzz, the Martian Manhunter).

Unknown said...

I think a mention of John Carpenter's films is in order, and not only They Live, which is about an alien race disguised as humans.
Escape From L.A. features "an American presidential candidate who is also an outspoken theocrat has been saying that L.A. is sinful and has been punished by God.
When he is elected President, he declares that anyone not conforming to the new "Moral America" laws he creates, which ban such things as tobacco, alcoholic beverages, red meat, firearms, profanity, atheism, and non-marital sex, will be deported to Los Angeles Island unless they repent and choose death by electrocution. A containment wall is built around the island, armed guards and watchtowers are posted, and those sent to the island are exiled permanently." - Wikipedia

Ted Cruz is perhaps the closest thing in the present race to that figure. Certainly a paranoid who sees an anti-Christian conspiracy everywhere.

Tom Mellett said...

Loren,

Yesterday a friend sent me a link to a story alleging that Justice Scalia was murdered. But I felt it wasn't appropriate to add it to the comments on the 2 recent Scalia articles because the main focus of the article is pedophilia charges against Scalia and others involved in the Hubertus society. However, now that you posted about the hyper-sexual Martians involved with Kyle Odom here, I believe it is totally appropriate for me to post the links here.

Before the Scalia links, I need to introduce the person who triggered the events of the Scalia article.

Here is a local news story from Provo, Utah about the recent arrest for child sexual abuse of Sterling D. Allan, aged 52
http://www.heraldextra.com/sanpete-county/news/fountain-green-man-arrested-on-suspicion-of-child-sex-abuse/article_bbba338d-0094-58bb-a0e3-636388ef51b9.html

Sterling Allan is a well-known figure in the Free Energy Research community. He is the founder and CEO of PES = Pure Energy Systems and the curator of the site called PESWiki.
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Main_Page

Without further ado, I give the first of 2 links on VT = Veterans Today created by Gordon Duff
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/03/06/vt-science-free-energy-scams-cults-and-the-new-world-order/

---------------
“. . . with our investigation of the death of Supreme Court Justice Anthony Scalia, we have moved into a new “red zone.”

We are going to be talking about the “free energy community,” and how it more than simply preys on the decent and hopeful.  With the arrest of radio host and self appointed community leader Sterling David Allen on numerous first degree felonies tied to child sex abuse, the chain that led us to Scalia, heads back down as well, not to the corrupt and powerful but to something incredibly sick.”

[. . . . ]

When Allan’s computer was found to contain blackmail files with the names and sexual details of many well known individuals, it became clear why it took so long for Allan to be arrested and, moreover, his ties to Anthony Scalia and how Allan could only be arrested after Scalia’s death.

For those who haven’t followed this story, there are real sources in the White House that have given us detailed information on events prior to the death, we believe by murder, of Justice Scalia.  The Allan blackmail files are now the “Obama blackmail files,” and our sources said that White House operatives put a plan in motion to remove Scalia from the court and force Scalia to back a liberal nominee.

There is much confirmation on the murder, much confirmation on the existence of the pedophile ring alleged to be involved and, within days of the story being published on VT, a confirmation of the meeting between Scalia and Obama and its role in Scalia’s murder.”

Tom Mellett said...

Here is the 2nd VT link about Scalia being murdered right after his meeting with Obama at the White House carrying files found on the home computer of Sterling Allan.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/03/01/scalia-murdered-after-obama-meeting/

When Scalia left the White House after a meeting with the president just before flying to Texas, the manila envelope he was carrying had printouts from a computer seized by FBI Special Agent Jeff Ross of the Salt Lake City, Utah field office, or so informants tell us.

Scalia left the White House carrying “slam dunk proof” that would lead to the arrest, conviction and, of course, impeachment of a seated Supreme Court Justice, files that contained names of victims and details on sex acts, preferred “types” along with dates and places. All of this was on the seized computer and these files went “up hill” from the FBI to the Department of Justice and directly over to the White House.
[ . . . ]
The crux of the story is how they got Scalia. According to sources, Scalia had been providing protection for an international pedophile ring and was murdered by “friends” who he had informed of the nature of his visit with Obama and the doom it signaled for those around Scalia, prosecution, ruin and Citizens United reversed.

garbanzo said...

Loren,
Is it possible that Odom's story is accurate and reveals the truth? Is it possible that humanity truly is enslaved by unknown forces and that these unknown forces are able to remain hidden through the use of advanced technology and also through the knowledge that the vast majority of people will immediately and automatically express a denial response when confronted with details such as these?
Is it possible that humanity is living in a virtual reality and in this virtual reality there are people who are aware of the deception while the remaining members of the population are not?
We shall see...
GB

esp.philbrook said...

The story is accurate as that is what HE believes happened. But I doubt it's technically advanced Martians. It's the same forces that have plagued mankind for thousands of years. It seems once they find out a person can perceive them, they do everything in their power to put them in the nuthouse. They can find out your weaknesses and work them until that is right where you belong. (Apparently his were sexual).

Unknown said...

Philbrook, these "beings", often misunderstood as "demons", "aliens" or the like, are really nothing more than figments of the subconscious caused by severe repression and dissociation. He even acknowledges in his manifesto that the "contact" did not begin until after, during meditation, he suddenly dissociated from all his senses and united with a "being", i.e. an alter-ego from his own psyche.
Such "beings" have no life independent of human beings, and are only "dark forces" in the sense that they represent uncontrolled, irrational desires and wishes of human beings.

Aaron said...

I really do not think anyone has definitive knowledge on this subject. One theory is as good as another since no real evidence exists.