First, will it be overrun with Reptilians, more than Republicans? Some websites seriously consider that some major shape-shifters will be in the hallways of the convention. I don't know about that.
If examining the moves of Ron Paul and Rand Paul aren't enough, we can follow what Ayn Rand's Paul Ryan is doing. (By the way, Wikipedia promotes this cover story: "Despite his father's libertarian views and strong support for individual rights, the novelist Ayn Rand was not the inspiration for Paul's first name; he went by 'Randy' while growing up. His wife shortened his name to 'Rand'.")
Is Paul Ryan a Freemason? He regularly heaps praise on local Wisconsin Masonic Lodges, but he says, No, he is not a Freemason.
So why did the Wisconsin State Journal in 2008 depict him as a Masonic Architect (below)?
Maybe something will happen at the convention which shall show Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney's Vice President candidate, in his true Illuminati roots that conspiracists alert us to on the Internet. After all, here's the logo for the fraternity that Ryan joined in college, Delta Tau Delta. Notice the "All-Seeing-Eye" that it shares with the Illuminati. Wink. Wink.
How about Mitt Romney? Has he been immune from the Interweb's close conspiracy observations?
(1) pointing of the index finger in a photograph (the index near the eyes and near the mouth are distinct masonic signs. Pointing the index straight at the camera, is also a sign seen often in newwspapers.
(2) the ubiquitous ok sign
(3) the fist
(4) making a pyramid with the forearms
(5) the hand in play (holding an invisible ball with one or both hands) very common
(6) the hand on the heart for no explained reason (like oath swearing etc)
(7) masonic handshake (the thumb is seen turned downward and pressing the other person's knuckle)
(8) eyes looking up for no explained reason (immitation of pictures of Jesus on the cross)
(9) looking above the glasses in a picture
(10) touching the glasses in a picture
(11) hands on the nectie in a picture (distress signal)
(12) hands on the neck (distress signal)