Tuesday, November 05, 2013

A Wild Illuminatus Appears!

I got married on Halloween 31.10.13, for the third and last time, at Kettle Cove on Crescent Beach, Cape Elizabeth, Maine. I await my kind readers' synchromystic analyses of the date, location, and more for that event.

Meanwhile, I continue to capture photographs in the wake of that day.

A reception was held during the evening at the International Cryptozoology Museum.

A few people came in costume, and I've posted some of those folks' images on my Facebook page. That seems the appropriate venue, in general.

However, a couple people showed up that frequent this part of my Fortean life. I share with you one today who regularly makes thoughtful contributions to this Twilight Language blog:

Enki King, who self-identified as "A Wild Illuminatus Appears!"


4 comments:

Enki said...

Thank you for putting so much hard work into this blog, and for highlighting some of my synchromystic analyses and predictions.

Congratulations again on your wedding! I can tell that you and Jenny will be very happy together.

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

Congratulations Loren,it's often said that good things come in threes.

Anonymous said...

Interesting date.

- Aangirfan

Dennis/87 said...

Here Here! Congrats on your nuptials, congrats on your very interesting blog. Shine forth brave souls! Dennis